Our traffic and DUI lawyers will give you no-nonsense advice and act quickly
If you’ve been charged with a traffic offence or caught driving while disqualified or under the influence (DUI), you need to get advice. Whether the charge is minor or serious, you have the right to defend any action brought against you and seek an outcome that takes into account all of the circumstances of your case.
Know where you stand
Traffic offences and DUI matters can attract serious penalties in NSW. We’ll outline the range of penalties, and discuss options for defending the charges or reducing the penalties you’re facing.
We know your licence is important to you. We’ll give you honest advice about your situation so you can make an informed decision about the next steps you wish to take.
We understand NSW criminal law processes and procedures and will do our absolute best to obtain the most favourable outcome possible for you before a Magistrate or Judge, whether it be a “Not guilty” verdict or a good behaviour bond or a reduced penalty on a guilty plea.
Our experience covers:
- Speeding offences and fines
- DUI (Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs)
- Negligent driving
- Furious or reckless driving
- Driving while disqualified
- Driving while suspended
- Driving while licence cancelled
- Unlicensed driving
- Dangerous driving occasioning Death
- Aggravated dangerous driving occasioning death
- Dangerous driving occasioning grievous bodily harm
- Aggravated dangerous driving occasioning grievous bodily harm
Other criminal matters
Our criminal law expertise also extends to:
- Apprehended Domestic Violence Orders
- Stalking and Intimidation
- Assault occasioning Grievous Bodily Harm and Wounding
- Drug Offences
- Murder and Manslaughter
- Sexual Offences
- Stealing and Other Similar Offences
- Firearm and Weapons